1. Balance Sheet – A statement of financial position of a business
2. Cash Flow – A statement showing inflow and outflow of cash
3. Employment contract – A contract between an employer and employee outlining terms of the employment and related information
4. Grievance form – A form to be completed by employees and managers when laying a grievance.
5. Income statement – A statement showing financial performance of a company over a certain period
6. Invoice template – A template outlining items/good supplied and amount of money due for the goods.
7. Payslip – A note given to an employee when the employee has been paid, detailing amount paid and the different deductions made
8. Project Plan – a plan designed to ensure successful implementation of a project
9. Quotation – A statement outlining an estimated cost to perform a job
10. Regret letter – A letter sent to an applicant advising them of the unsuccessful outcome of their application
11. Sales forecast – A statement outlining the company’s prediction of future sales
12. Stock take form – A form used to capture details of stock and quantities held by a company